How to apply for the Concordia entrance scholarship in Canada?
The Concordia Entrance Scholarship is the best scholarship for international students in Canada. It is the foremost choice for students all over the globe.
It is presented by well-known Concordia university and is available for both undergraduate and graduate degree programs at the university.
You would be fascinated to know that this Canadian scholarship is free for Indians, Francias, American students, etc.
We are glad to share that the funding is provided to students as soon as they take the admission which aids students in focusing on their foremost research and studies.
These major funding packages mostly consist of operating funds of the University or at times it’s due to the kindness of individual responses.
Concordia University is now called Concordia. It is a popular public research academy located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
English is the standard language spoken there. In the 2019-2020 academic year, almost 46,007 scholars registered in credit courses at Concordia.
Since its establishment in 1974, Concordia University is the topmost institution for higher education. It is marked for its two large campuses and four faculties.
Sir George Williams Campus is in the downtown heart of Montreal, Quartier Concordia (around the Guy-Concordia Metro station), and Loyola Campus in the housing west-end district of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
They are connected by free shuttle-bus assistance for students, faculty, and employees.
Why should one opt for Concordia University? The institution provides freedom in choosing a career that inspires you.
The school is a dynamic and successful community playing a wide role in promoting the education system of Canada.
Concordia Entrance Scholarship – Summarise
- Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Eligible Countries: Any
- Awarding Institution: Concordia University
- Location: Canada
- Number of Awards: Not mentioned
- Award: $10,000.
- Last Date: Not specified
Concordia Entrance Scholarship | Eligibility
To be qualified for Concordia Entrance Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the prerequisites below:
- Eligible Countries: Countries all over the globe
- Permitted Courses: Undergraduate & Graduate program in any domain taught by the school.
- Students interested in the free scholarship must have applied for a degree in any area of study at Concordia University.
- Candidates must have high school certificates and an undergraduate degree from a determined university.
Benefits of choosing Concordia Entrance Scholarship
Candidates selected for the Concordia Entrance Scholarship will get the benefits below:
- The program will bestow the candidates with an award amount of $10,000 to the winning applicants
- These advantages are regularly topped up with research and teaching assistantships, making the full funding package financially sufficient, and permitting students to complete their degree promptly.
How to Apply for Concordia Entrance Scholarship?
Students must abide by the guidelines below to apply for Concordia Entrance Scholarship:
- Students interested are advised to apply beforehand for admission
- After registering for an authorised course at the University, candidates will be counted as qualified
Required Documents for Concordia Entrance Scholarship
The following must be provided as the additional documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts in copies, awards, English language mastery certificates, a statement, and a copy of passport.
candidates must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university. It is crucial to go through all application conditions on the official website before registering.
Applicants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
To know more about the Concordia Entrance Scholarship, please visit their official website. : https://www.concordia.ca/sgs/awards-funding/entrance-awards.html