Top scholarship programs for Nigerian students to study abroad
Leventis Foundation Masters & MBA international scholarships for Nigerian students to Study in Greece 2021/2022, interested students can get more details and can apply.
The topmost Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece, and the A. G. Leventis Foundation present at the academic year 2021-2022:
- Two (2) complete scholarships wrapping tuition fees (100%), accommodation (100%), and living expenses (250 Euro per month for 12 months) for the Alba MBA program in Athens, Greece
- One (1) entire scholarship covers only tuition fees (100%) for the MSc in Finance program. Accommodation and living expenses will be paid by students. Alba Graduate Business School is a research-based academic organization with international distinctions.
The purview of the A. G. Leventis Foundation is large enough; it covers the preservation of the natural environment and agricultural and technical education in West Africa.
Moreover, the granting of scholarships, the restoration, preservation, and promotion of the wealth of Hellenic civilization in Greece, Cyprus, and elsewhere as well as the promotion of activities for social welfare is included.
By bestowing scholarships to post-graduate students, the Foundation encourages talented youth to seek additional study at top universities over the globe.
International Scholarships for Nigerian Students | Primary Criteria:
• Nigerian Citizenship
• Must have completed 1st or Upper 2nd Class Bachelors degree(GPA 3.8 or higher)
• Strong Grip on the English language
• Minimum of three years of work experience is required for MBA applicants
Application Last Date: April 5th, 2021
to Leventis Foundation Nigeria (No. 2 Leventis Close, Central Business District, FCT, P.O. Box 20351, Abuja)
International Scholarships for Nigerian Students | How To Apply
Candidates must apply online by registering at http://www.campusweb.acg.edu/ICS/Admissions_ALBA/ and then they can easily send their completed application hard copy package (containing all authorized additional documents)
For additional Information: