New Job vacancies in the USA for foreigners
job opportunities in usa for foreigners, Job Information
Accounting assistants assist the accounting department by assisting in everyday functions including entry-level accounting duties. Their general work includes prioritizing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Moreover, they aid with collections, billing, audits, and journal entries. Some accounting assistants work in either private accounting offices or for larger accounting firms covering a wide variety of sectors.
Accounting assistants normally have at minimum, an associate’s degree in accounting, bookkeeping, or finance. Many accounting assistants are dedicated, detail-oriented, and satisfied working alone.
job opportunities in usa for foreigners | Job Brief:
Hiring Organization: Smart Choice Communications
Post Name: Accounting Assistant
Qualification: Any Graduate, Postgraduate
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours:8 Hours
Salary: USD 20 To USD 25 Per Hour
Location: New York City, New York, United States 10018
job opportunities in usa for foreigners| Organization details:
We have built a strong prominence by providing excellent telecom services to renowned corporations. SCC has provided personalized service to almost thousands of customers for over 2 decades.
We believe that every company has special industry needs, which is why our professionals get to know your organization on an individual level to make sure we complete customizable solutions to enrich your business.
Our customers are our priority. We are determined to provide top, 24 x 7 x 365 North American-based support, and our SLA guarantees 100% uptime to assure excellent service.
job opportunities in usa for foreigners | Responsibilities:
- Aid with the preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports.
- Interpret financial information to identify differences.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
job opportunities in usa for foreigners| Skills & Requirements:
- Trained with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Displays an ability to handle a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines.
job opportunities in usa for foreigners| Advantages:
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible spending account.