Paid Summer Internships for Undergraduate Students in Austria
The OPEC Fund provides paid internship for undergraduate students that allows students from different backgrounds to experience working with the international organization.
The applications for 2022 OPEC Fund internships are currently open. The candidates that get successful will be eligible for the internship round in Austria.
OPEC Fund Internship Program is one of the foremost programs providing paid internships for undergraduate students in Austria.
They majorly concentrate on the below sectors that include public sector operations; private sector and trade finance operations.
It also includes grants; financial operations; risk management; strategic planning and economic services.
Moreover it also focuses on internal audit; human resources; administration; communication; legal services; and information technology.
Company/Organisation(s): OPEC Fund for International Development
Program Type: Internship Opportunities
Program Location: Vienna, Austria
Program Period: 3 – 6 months
Open Slots: Several
Basic Capabilities: Students & Recent Graduates
Nationality: All Nationalities
Paid internship for undergraduate students | Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be between 19 to 25 years of age and must be registered in an undergraduate program(must have completed two years)or graduate program.
Moreover, the candidates must be recent graduates that must have graduated max one year before the application’s last date.
Not only this, the candidate should be:
- Professional in English. Knowledge of an additional language (e.g. French, Spanish, Arabic) is the cherry on the cake;
- Sound Computer literate in standard software applications (Microsoft Office);
- Highly interested in the work of the OPEC Fund;
- Able to embrace cultural awareness; and
- Able to take forward the OPEC Fund’s core values (Integrity, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Community).
Paid internship for undergraduate students | Application Guidelines
How to Apply: To apply for OPEC Fund International Internships 2022, candidates have to submit the documents below:
- The online application form;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- University diploma or equivalent copy, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying the applicant is/was an undergraduate student;
- A copy of most recent university transcripts, showing the cumulative GPA or equivalent; and
- A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) summarizing their reason for applying.
- All applications should be in English;
- Make sure that you upload the statement and transcripts under the ‘Additional documents’ section of the application form; and
- Don’t fail to answer any questions on the application form.
Paid internship for undergraduate students | Application Last Date: Not Specified [Currently Open]